4418 Gwen Osage Beach MO 65065
Thank you for choosing our vacation home. We hope that you have a pleasant stay. Please print, read, and sign this document and send it along with your deposit to the address below. Please be aware that the deposit money is deposited and refunds will be sent within 7 – 14 days after your stay, via a JT Rentals check.
The form will update as you click from field to field.
Plesae mail the form and deposit to USPS Address:
PO Box 596
Osage Beach MO 65065
1). CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 PM (CST) & CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11 AM (CST). – No early check-ins, please. Property is second tier in a residential neighborhood, no lake access, but the house is centrally located, close to boat rentals, personal watercraft rentals, and public beachs.
2). DAMAGE / RESERVATION DEPOSIT – A damage / reservation deposit of $400.00 is required. This must be received to reserve your reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security / damage deposit upon arrival. This deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 14 days of departure provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to the unit or it’s contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, trash, rubbish, and discards are placed in the provided dumpster (or next to it if full), and dirty dishes are cleaned.
- The house is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No furniture, linens or provided household items are lost or damaged.
- Check-in and check-out times are done according to the stated policy.
3). PARKING – Limited to 5 vehicles which must be parked on the property. The neighbor across the street does not want our renters using his driveways for turning around and has orange cones put out. Gwen Rd is actually a circle drive and winds around the back side of the orange cone guys property and is available for use. There is room to park a truck with a trailer across the front of the house.
4). PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the TOTAL rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the house rent. Payments can be made in the form of travelers check, personal check, money order, cashiers check, Visa or Master card made payable to JT Rentals. The balance of rent is due 14 days before your arrival date. Failure to make payments as scheduled may result in cancellation of reservation dates.
5). CANCELATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment of damage / reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6). MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to 10 person(s). An additional charge of $10 per person, per night for guests in addition to 10 will be assessed.
7). PET POLICY – Pets are welcome. We request an additional $50 refundable security deposit and a charge of $10 per pet, per night.
8). NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
9). SAFETY – Monitoring of children and pets is the responsibility of the renter. While structures are compliant to building codes, there are hazards in the form of bare feet on a rough deck, hot tub, Jacuzzi tub, and stairs. During winter stays, ice may be present on walkways and driveway.
10). RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without prior notice.
11). FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and / or rental money. The party will not be permitted to check-in.
12). WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approves in writing, in advance.
13). HOT TUB – If the hot tub needs to be drained and scrubbed after your departure, there will be an additional hot tub fee. To avoid this fee, do not leave empty cans, bottles, or debris. Do not use soap, or shave in the tub. Any discoloration of the water will incur this fee. We also recommend keeping the tub covered when not in use to maintain temperature during the winter months. Flock, small white flakes formed from hard water, may be present upon your arrival and will not incur the hot tub cleaning fee if present upon your departure.
j14). NO LOCAL PHONE – Due to most people having cell phone, there is no local telephone service at the unit.
15) INTERNET – Wifi though Charter Spectrum is made available in the house. There are no refunds from JT Rentals if Charter has an outage, but JT Rentals will replace the router immediately if necessary.
16) Attorney Fees – If any legal actions or proceedings are taken by JT Rentals to collect payment or to enforce any terms of this Agreement against Vacation Renter, Vacation Renter agrees that JT Rentals should be entitled to all costs incurred in connection with such action including reasonable attorney fees.
17) Stipulated Venue – JT Rentals and Vacation Renter agree that any action in law, equity or judicial proceeding for enforcement of this Agreement or any provision thereof, shall be instituted in the state court situated in Camden County, Missouri.
Signature of Vacation Renter